Raise a concern with us
On or renewed Tue Jan 26
Flatsharing with one female (Av) age 52ish looking for 22-50
Master Bedroom for Neat Professional or Responsible Student
Very friendly & hospitable, clean & tidy, independent female professional seeks likeminded professional or responsible student to live in a very nice 2 bedroom first floor flat in beautiful Victorian maisonette. Two people sharing common areas, never a queue or overcrowded situations: friends visiting are welcome but no couples nor partners visiting regularly. I am a very dynamic Italian professional, work around London and the South East of England, and live in a flat with a room that will be vacant from Sunday, 13th December 2020.
The Area: On the first floor of a terraced maisonette in zone 2 (between Cricklewood and Willesden Green) a five minute walk from Cricklewood Train Station and Willesden Green Tube Station; and bus to Kilburn Tube Station and Brondesbury Station. Cricklewood Broadway with all shops is two minutes away from the flat. The area is safe and extremely quiet although very central and well connected to the West End, North West and City of London (20mns to Farringdon and 15mns to Bond Street).
- First floor flat with both house and flat door hence very secure and safe.
- Nice feature corridor with natural light, airy and bright due to internal staircase and period bannister with landing. Double glazing throughout the flat. Good storage space and the boiler is automatic, i.e. constant hot water and gas central heating solely for the flat.
- Two double bedrooms (one is mine), and small living/dining/reading room.
- Fitted kitchen with huge new fridge/freezer, new washing machine/drier, new electric oven, ceramic hob cooker, new vacuum cleaner, new microwave, new food mixer, new toaster, new kettle, new water mixer.
- Bathroom with bathtub/shower, plenty of storage and racks for toiletries, new water taps, separate toilet room with window.
The Bedroom: the largest of the two with bay windows, spacious (4.30m x 3.20m), new double bed, wardrobe, mirror, chest of drawers, canvas shelf unit and armchair, tall table with stools. Space for a desk and other personal items. BT box installed, contract can be set up by the lodger or I can share my WiFi free of charge.
The Costs: An all-inclusive package is offered to the right person, i.e. a sum that covers the Rent, Water, Council Tax and TV Licence. The cost of the package is 590 per month. The only additional expenses are gas and electricity, I charge the keys on each meter key and we share the cost. Ive been living in the flat for a long time, I purposely charge less than others would in this area to be able to find someone who is the right fit.
The Requirements: One month deposit, one month rent in advance to be settled the first day of each month, employer/university and bank references. Three months minimum stay, ideally only long term lodgers. No timewasters please, only serious professionals or responsible students.