Raise a concern with us
On or renewed Tue Mar 09
(Av) age 40ish looking for 18-45
Contents of the room: brand-new double bed, and furniture; wardrobe, a chest of drawers, and a chair.
Price: 580 per month including all bills
Availability: from the 1st December
Minimum stay: 6 months
We are a friendly, laid back couple, there is also another Greek guy and a very cute Yorkshire terrier living with us. We are quiet and respectful, keep the flat very clean and tidy and we would like to live with someone who wants the same.
Transportation and shops
The flat is moments away from Stepney Green station (District and Hammersmith and City Lines), max. 1 min walk, which makes it really safe if you need to come back late at night. Please check the map next to the ad, the time is real!
-Bus stop for 205 (to Paddington via Kings Cross), 25 (To Tottenham Court Road) and N205 is 1 min from the house, just on the front of Stepney Green station.
-Bethnal Green station (Central line) is 10 mins walk, real time!
-Mile End station (Central, District and HS&C lines)12 mins walk/1station by train
-Tesco 5mins walk away, time is real, all the times are real!
- Whitechapel market and a huge Sainsburys is 10 mins away
- Big shopping centre with PC World, Currys is less than 5 mins away
- Bethnal Green market no more than 15 mins walk
- Brick Lane bars, clubs and market only 20-25 mins on foot
- Liverpool street is walking distance, no more than 30 mins
- A Co-operative super market, Post Office, Off licence and take away shops at our doorstep!
- Genesis cinema 5 mins walk
- Queen Mary University 8 mins on foot
-Victoria Park 10 min walk
-Mile End Park 5 mins walk
As you can see the flat is on the edge of zone 1, just next to the City.
The location is great!
Thanks for reading this.