Hello people, I'm on the lookout for one friendly character to share this handsome home. Unless you are Jabba the Hut, it's unlikely you would be disappointed by the size of this room.
The pictures cannot lie, the room is a genuine sized triple which is at the front of the house and has a large sunny window there.
The entire flat has been recently and thoroughly decorated, including a brand new cooker.
There's a microwave and all utensils.
i'm not the clean and tidy gestapo, but if you're looking for black mould decor, then I won't be able to help.
You won't need to worry about queuing up for the shower as there is one flatmate only.
* Access to Upton Park underground (10 mins walk) or Forest Gate overground (15 mins walk) or 10 mins walk to bus stop for 10 mins ride to Stratford. Stratford is not the trendiest area in East London yet, but it does have dramatically superior transport ( including to numerous airports) and one of the best shopping mall facilities in the UK at Westfield. In fact it's fashionable neighbour, Hackney Wick is not even close to a supermarket!
* Fast broadband.
* No fees.
* There are numerous shops and amenities on the route from both stations to the flat including a Tesco.
* West ham park is a short walk, with well over 70 acres to keep even keen joggers from getting bored.
* Quiet residential street with only Edwardian 2 storey houses.
* Proper landlord that speaks fluent English and cares about the property
* There is more cupboard and fridge space than you're likely to use.
*The rent doesn't include council tax which is 43 per month.
*Single person only please.
Near and Near-ish Stations
|O District | 900m
|O Hamm' & City | 900m
Nearest Bus Routes
|Bus number||Distance in m|