On or renewed Wed Sep 09
(Av) age 28ish looking for 18-45
It's a well proportioned genuine sized double which is towards the rear of the house and is quiet and peaceful.
The entire flat has been thoroughly decorated including a new cooker and boiler.
I'm not the clean and tidy gestapo, but if you're looking for black mould decor, then I won't be able to help you.
There's a microwave and all utensils.
I noticed that most of the rooms available in or near this price range, have 3-6 flatmates or more. The odds of you being able to get along with that many people in close proximity, in London, are, well, about 1 in 3. Those are bad odds.
This flat has just one civilized flatmate.
That means you won't have to worry about queuing up for the shower.
* Access to Upton Park underground (10 mins walk) or Forest Gate overground (15 mins walk) or 10 mins walk to bus stop for 10 mins ride to Stratford. Stratford is not the trendiest area in East London yet, but it does have dramatically superior transport (including to numerous airports) and one of the best shopping mall facilities in the UK at Westfield.
* Fast broadband.
* No Agents fees.
* There are numerous shops and amenities on the route from both stations to the flat including a Tesco.
* West ham park is a short walk, with well over 70 acres to keep even keen joggers from getting bored.
* Quiet residential street with only Edwardian 2 storey houses.
* Proper landlord that speaks fluent English.
* There is more cupboard and fridge space than you're likely to use.
*The rent doesn't include council tax which is 45 per month and that goes for students too. That' s the thing about reality, it's indiscriminate and it's alwqys costly.
*Single person only please.