On or renewed Mon Nov 23
(Av) age 39ish looking for 18-60
Firstly, no mice in the flat! This should be the first thing you need to ask, if you are looking for a room in London :)
Secondly, washing hands properly every time you get home will be much appreciated :)
IMPORTANT: It is a hard time for everyone because of the pandemic, so the rent will be 400 for the first month and 600 as from second month.
Double room available in a 3 bedroom flat for one person in the exciting area of White City (Shepherd's Bush) in a cosy flat with friendly people.
The rent is 600 after the first month p/m for the room which has got a memory foam double bed, built in wardrobe, chest of drawers, shelving unit, student workstation and an a chair.. You will be sharing the flat with two Turkish guys. We'll be talking to each other in English. I know it's important as I have lived in shared houses for the last 12 years :)
The rent includes all bills! The deposit is 250.
The flat has got all the amenities: Fast broadband, washing machine, lounge with sofas, table and chairs and a big screen 4k TV where we enjoy having a drink, watching a film on Netflix, playing a game on Xbox or chill out.
The flat is located in a quiet area and has great transport links,
- 6 min walk from White City Tube Station ( Central Line - 24-hour service on Fridays and Saturdays when there is no lockdown )
- 8 min walk from Wood Lane Tube Station (Hammersmith & City Line)
- 10 min walk from White City Bus Station and Westfield shopping centre (the biggest one in Europe)
- 2 min walk to bus stops of 228 and 283.
- 6 min walk to bus stops of 220, 72, 272. Bus stops of central London buses(24 hours) are very close, as well (94 for Piccadilly, 148 for Victoria, N207 for Oxford Circus)
Located in W12. close to Westfield, Acton, Hammersmith, Notting Hill, Holland Park, Kensington High Street, Goldhawk Road, W3, W6, W8, W11 and W14.
If you are looking for a warm and friendly place to call home, then this is ideal for you!