On or renewed Sun Nov 22
In the heart of the lively Waterloo and Lower Marsh Area:
- 1 minute walk from great shops, pubs, bars, post office, Lower Marsh Market, cycle docking station and Archbishops Park (with tennis courts).
- 10 minutes walk from River Thames, South Bank Centre and the Houses of Parliament;
- 20 minutes walk from Covent Garden.
Great transport links - Zone 1:
- 200m from Lambeth North station (Bakerloo)
- 400m from Waterloo Station (Jubilee, Northern lines & Waterloo Main Line Station terminal).
- 50m from several bus stops.
- On street car parking available with a resident's parking permit.
- Bicycle storage in courtyard
Modern highly insulated energy-efficient construction:
- Fully furnished.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Shower room and storage cupboard.
- Shared courtyard garden.
- Equipped with washer-dryer, dishwasher, central heating, fridge-freezer, oven, hob
- Wired for telephone, central TV aerial, video entryphone, broadband.
- Laminated timber flooring throughout.
- Bright and airy, with full-height opening windows.
Suit young professionals, singles or couples, or as pied-a-terre.
Excludes utilities and council tax.
Deposit and references required. No pets.