We have a beautiful large double bedroom available in a spacious terraced house on a quiet street near Victoria Park, Roman Road and Regent's Canal.
The room comes furnished with a kingsize bed plus two wardrobes, a chest of drawers, desk and extensive shelving.
You'll be sharing with three existing tenants who are all 20-30 something professionals. Dutch (M), Moroccan (M) & American (M).. sound lads.
This is a friendly houseshare and we like to hang out together, watching TV, etc. Looking for like-minded professionals to move in.
* Fully furnished with all mod cons (washing machine, dishwasher, large fridge, freezer and kitchen utensils).
* Cosy living room (including Sky package).
* Shared use of bathroom with bath, separate shower room and downstairs toilet.
* Wireless fibre-optic internet.
* Enclosed back garden with picnic table, benches, BBQ and garden shed. Great for the summer!
* It's a 13-min walk to Mile End station, 16-min walk to Bethnal Green, 2-min walk to Victoria Park.
The room is available from April 1st, the move date is flexible.
No smoking indoors.
Monthly Bills: Council tax (around 30) and bills (around 35) - total approx 65.
Let me know if you are interested and we can arrange a viewing, maybe even by video.
Near and Near-ish Stations
|O Central | 1300m
|O District | 1300m
|O Hamm' & City | 1300m
Nearest Bus Routes
|Bus number||Distance in m|
£760 Exc Util & Exc CTax
Avail Sunday 5 April
On or renewed 3 April
Flatsharing with Three Males
(Av) age 28ish looking for 22-40
Flatshare interests and occupations
Int: Various sports, listening to music, having a drink, watching TV
Occ: Engineer, IT, Finance
Contact and notebook
|mail-outline ||Email pop up|
|favorite ||Put in my notebook|
|flag ||Raise a concern with us|