In the heart of Shoreditch is this ground floor studio with separate Bathroom and kitchen within this City living Warehouse Conversion.
- Stylish ground floor studio flat
- Lovely historic converted warehouse
- Neutral interiors throughout
- Studio room with sleeping and work area
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Chic bathroom
- Small outside area which provides natural light to the flat, no other windows.
- Ideally located on quiet end of boundary street, with close proximity to Spitalfields, Old Street, Hoxton Square, Liverpool St, Aldgate and Whitechapel
- Transport: 4 mins to Shoreditch High St Station, 9 mins to Old St Station, 12 mins to Liverpool St Station by walking
It's ideally placed for City workers who want to commute quickly to and from the office or those who want a commute to Canary Wharf with ease. Close by attractions include Brick Lane and Spitalfields Market with a vast array of boutique shops, art galleries, pop ups, cafes, bars and restaurants.
Near and Near-ish Stations
|O Overground | 400m
|O Northern | 800m
|O Central | 1400m
|O Circle | 1400m
|O Hamm' & City | 1400m
|O Metropolitan | 1400m
Nearest Bus Routes
|Bus number||Distance in m|