On or renewed Fri Nov 20
Flatsharing with one male and one female (Av) age 35ish looking for 22-70
N. B. Furniture has changed since some of the pictures were taken, current set-up is with the large white wardrobe.
* recently renovated flat in gorgeous 1930s mansion block
* very convenient location
* elevator & video intercom
* outdoor space faces quiet street with trees
You will be sharing with two friendly flatmates, a gal in her early 40s, and a guy in his 30s. The gal enjoys travelling, trying to take advantage of all London has to offer (music, museums, lectures, etc.) when a pandemic isn't raging, works in public health, and is friendly and social but also lets folks have their own space. The guy works on environmental issues and is teaching at a local university and is quite low-key. Both are mostly vegetarian, with one more flexitarian and the other more vegan!
Please be tidy, clean, responsible, respectful, and non-smoking. Mature students and those working both welcome, however if you are a student, please be willing to pay council tax. It's perfect if you like to share a dinner or drink at home or go to the local pub together on occasion (when allowed), but also have your own thing going on! We have a cleaning rota -- it usually takes just 10-15 min a week each to keep the place looking good! This place is best for someone looking for a home rather than just a place to crash.
A tenant check by the landlord and a 5-week security deposit will be required. Bills, including internet, council tax, and tv license, are about 95/month.
No sharers, please.
* 1-2 min walk to Russell Square tube stop (Piccadilly line) and bus stops (10, 59, 68, 91, 168, 188, N91)
* 1 min to Brunswick Centre: supermarket, cafes, pharmacy, restaurants, farmers' market, Franco Manca!
* everything at your doorstep (Russell Square park 2 min walk, Euston 10 min, Holborn 10 min, King's Cross / St Pancras 15 min, Tottenham Court Rd station & Oxford Street 15 min, British Museum 7 min, Covent Garden 20 min, Paris in 2. 5hrs... you get the point)