Two rooms in our centrally-located flat will be available from Thurs., Nov. 1st.
The larger room is sunnier and includes bed, dressers, and armoire, but not tv, black shelves, or desk shown in pictures.
The L-shaped room is quieter and furnished as well, although some furniture has changed since pics were taken -- you'll still get the basics though and can switch out anything you don't want, as it's a bit of a mixed bag at the moment!
* recently renovated flat in gorgeous 1930s mansion block
* convenient location
* elevator & video intercom
* outdoor space faces quiet street with trees
You will be sharing with two friendly flatmates, a gal in her late 30s, and another TBD! Flatmate staying on (me) enjoys trying to take advantage of what London has to offer (music, museums, lectures, etc.), travelling, is interested in the non-profit and public health sectors, and is vegetarian (omnivores welcome, but if you like to fry sausages or fish every day it won't be the right fit, sorry! :) ).
We don't have a shared living room, but each of the rooms is a decent size and we have couches and tables for relaxing, eating dinner, etc.
This place is perfect for someone looking for a peaceful home rather than just a place to crash.
Please be tidy, clean, responsible, respectful, and non-smoking. Mature students and those working both welcome, however if you are a student, please be willing to pay council tax. Please also be willing to contribute 10-15 min cleaning per week to help keep our place feeling like a home that's taken care of.
It'd be a good fit if you'd like to share a chat or dinner at the end of the day or go to the local pub together on occasion, but also have your own thing going on!
A tenant check by the landlord (cost TBC) and a one-month security deposit will be required. Bills, including internet, electricity, water, council tax, and tv license, are just shy of 100/month. Tenancy agreement is for a year.
No sharers, please.
* 1-2 min walk to Russell Square tube stop (Piccadilly line) and bus stops (10, 59, 68, 91, 168, 188, N91)
* 1 min to Brunswick Centre and supermarket, cafes, pharmacy, restaurants, farmers' market, gyms, Franco Manca!
* close to UCL, LSHTM, LSE, etc., tons at your doorstep (Russell Square park 2 min walk, Euston 10 min, Holborn 10 min, King's Cross / St Pancras 15 min, Tottenham Court Rd station & Oxford Street 15 min, British Museum 7 min, Covent Garden 20 min, Paris in 2. 5hrs... you get the point)
£700 Exc Util & Exc CTax
Avail Thursday 1 November
On or renewed 14 October
Flatsharing with One female
(Av) age 39ish looking for 25-45
Flatshare interests and occupations
Contact and notebook
Put in My Notebook