I'm looking for a like minded, clean, respectful, social and tidy professional to share this lovely homely flat. As my friend is moving out to live with his girlfriend, the room is becoming available.
I've lived in Myanmar, Taiwan and the US, in London for 12 years, and I have been at the flat for 3 years and love it. I work as a business development manager for a gaming company in Baker Street.
It is a top (2nd) floor flat opposite Oval station & Kennington Park. Very spacious with 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathroom, lounge and kitchen, and utility room, approx 1,200 sqft. The bedrooms are also at opposite ends to one another which is good for privacy.
I like the flat to feel like home so ideally share with someone sociable enough perhaps would like to eat or have a glass of wine together once a week or so, and join me at local pub or restaurants.
- Zone 2, Oval (Northern line), SW9
- shared front garden
- furnished bedrooms with carpet
- John Lewis kingsize bed with storage
- lots of natural light in each room
- washing machine, dishwasher, shower & bath
- 1 min to Oval station, Kennington Park & Pure Gym
- 1 min to bus stops (36/436/185/N136/155/N155/333/413/3/N3)
- 2 mins to local pubs, shops & restaurants
- 5 mins to Tesco/Co-op
- ALL bills included (council tax, G&E, water, TV license, WiFi, full Sky package, Netflix, household products such as cleaning bits and essentials)
- Parking permit available
- Farmer's market right across the building every Saturday
The room is available from 21 April, possibly a week before.
If you think you may be interested or have any other questions, please get in touch and I will get back to you asap.
All the best!
Near and Near-ish Stations
|O Northern | 200m
|O Victoria | 1400m
Nearest Bus Routes
|Bus number||Distance in m|
£1100 Inc Util & CTax
Avail Sunday 21 April
On or renewed 14 March
Flatsharing with One female
(Av) age 35ish looking for 25-45
Flatshare interests and occupations
Int: Traveling, swimming, gym, movies, socialising, exploring restaurants, learning new things
Occ: Business Development Manager
Contact and notebook
|mail-outline ||Email pop up|
|favorite ||Put in my notebook|
|flag ||Raise a concern with us|