- What: A double room opening to a spacious balcony, available in a modern, elevator-equipped 2-bed 8th floor apartment*.
- Area: Bethnal Green/Mile End. Convenient to Victoria Park and The Palm Tree (a pub which has live jazz on weekends). Grocery options abound. Ample dog-spotting opportunities.
- Dog: The nice landlady has approved my adopting a dog after the new flatmate settles in, so I would need cooperation to do it sensibly for all involved.
- When: Available from mid-February 2019 (a bit flexible)
- Money: Rent + bills (including wifi, utilities, council tax, cleaning) = ~915/mo
- Etc: There's a concierge for receiving packages, and the neighbors are cool.
- *"Apartment:" I'm an American Democrat who has lived in London for 10 years, and you can see more about me in "Flatshare Interests." I look forward to hearing about you!
Near and Near-ish Stations
|O Central | 900m
|O District | 900m
|O Hamm' & City | 900m
Nearest Bus Routes
|Bus number||Distance in m|
£800 Exc Util & Exc CTax
Avail Friday 1 March
On or renewed 10 February
Flatsharing with One female
(Av) age 32ish looking for 25-40
Flatshare interests and occupations
Int: vinyl (jazz, oldies, new music), cooking (vegetables and carbs of all cultures), wine (quality over quantity but preferably both), books (now reading: An Intimate History of Humanity by Theodore Zeldin)
Occ: Digital Product Consultant
Contact and notebook
|mail-outline ||Email pop up|
|favorite ||Put in my notebook|
|flag ||Raise a concern with us|