REALLY NICE AND COSY ROOM FOR RENTAL.
The property is located close to East Acton station (Central line) within 10 min walk.
The room is really nice, sunny (faced to the East) and fully furnished:
- Comfortable single bed (that can be replaced for double - you can arrange this with Landlady)
- Chest of drawers
This property is really cosy, offering amazing comfortable living and convenience with simplicity. The house is presented in really good condition and fitted with all the basic facilities and garden. It is a lovely property in a safe and residential area.
On First Avenue road.
*10 minute walk to East Acton (Zone 2, Central Line)
* Day and night buses to centre.
* RENT: 525 per month
* BILLS: Council tax: 34 per person, Utility bill: 33,75 per person, water bill: 12 per person, Internet: 5,63 per person
* FULLY FURNISHED & SPACIOUS KITCHEN & LIVING ROOM
* ALL COOKING, UTENSILS CUTLERY ETC... PROVIDED
* WASHING MACHINE, CENTRAL HEATING (The house is not cold)
* GARDEN WITH BBQ
* CLEANING ROTA (every 4th week would be your turn to clean common areas)
* NON SMOKING HOUSE (but there is a garden area to have a smoke)
ABOUT THE HOUSEMATES:
We are 3 young (aged between 25 to 40) working professionals (in broadcasting, film industry, teaching) making their mark on London so it is a fairly social house. Easygoing flatmates, into healthy life style, movies and music...
We are looking for fourth flatmate.
LGBT friendly house.
All new applicants must be working professionals who are able to pass our vetting.
Near and Near-ish Stations
Nearest Bus Routes
|Bus number||Distance in m|