After 2 fantastic years I'm moving out of this nice 2 bedroom flat to move in with my girlfriend. The flat is a perfect size for 2 people on the first floor of a really quiet and small block of apartments, right in the heart of Dalston on Kingsland High Street; it has two double bedrooms, both benefiting from south facing windows (Sunshine all year!); a bright good sized kitchen with a dine table and a good-sized tiled bathroom with both shower and bathtub.
You will be sharing it with my current flatmate Heaven.
The room is spacious enough for one person: has a double bed, a fabric wardrobe, a chest of drawer, a desk with 1 chair. The kitchen is fully furnished too: washing machine and dryer, kettle, fridge and freezer.
ROOM AVAILABLE FROM THE 25TH OF SEPTEMBER
RENT: 650 bills NOT INCLUDED.
Monthly BILLS: Council tax 47,
Gas+Electricity 80 (on average)
Sky Broadband 9
- 2 minutes walking from Dalston Kingsland Overground;
- 4/5 mins walking from Dalston Junction Overground;
- 24h bus routes available to central London like 149, 38, 243 an dmany others with the bus stop just down the flat (Liverpool Street, Angel, Holborn, Marble Arch, Kings Cross/Euston etc..);
- 2 minutes walking from Dalston Shopping Centre where you can find Sainsbury's, Iceland, Matalan, JD and other shops:
- Argos just around the corner;
- plenty of clubs, restaurants, cinema and coffee shops as soon as you walk out the flat, a short distance from Hackney, Shoereditch and Stoke Newington.
For arrange a viewing and for more infos feel free to contact me (whats app preferably)
Near and Near-ish Stations
Nearest Bus Routes
|Bus number||Distance in m|