On or renewed Mon Jul 06
Flatsharing with one male (Av) age 38ish looking for 30-45
- Deposit: 900
- Bills: Not included (approx 100/month)
- Minimum stay: 6 months
- Maximum stay: None
- References: Required
- Housing benefit / DSS: No
- No smoking
- No pets
- No couples
- Separate eat-in kitchen
- Dishwasher and Washing machine
- Large living room
- Large, leafy communal garden
- No WiFi currently (you're free to set up)
Gorgeous, large double room available in a beautiful, quiet 2 bed flatshare, five minutes walk from Crouch End Broadway. Looking for a friendly, considerate flatmate who's looking for somewhere peaceful to love and call home. The flat is on the third floor, very spacious, light and beautifully decorated with a large, airy living room and separate, sit-down kitchen. The bedroom overlooks the communal garden and has views of Alexandra Palace and is extremely quiet. Crouch End is a really lovely area loads of great shops, pubs, coffee shops and restaurants. Its really leafy and has a great community feel.
Current flatmate: Hey I'm Will, a doctor in late 30's. I've been here about 2 years now, and the place is really lovely, as is the landlady. I'm clean and tidy, and it's a very peaceful and chilled place, so ideally want someone similar and respectful. Please feel free to email below, tell a bit about yourself, and we can arrange a viewing.
Transport links are great:
- W7 and W3 Buses (both 5 mins walk or less from the flat) take you to Finsbury Park station (for the overground, Victoria and Piccadilly lines) in around 10 mins and are very, very regular.
- 91 Bus goes from the centre of Crouch End to Kings Cross and on to Trafalgar Square.
- 41 Bus takes you to the West End.
- Crouch Hill station is a 7 minute walk away.