On or renewed Wed Sep 16
The flat comes furnished with:
- Spacious kitchen with modern appliances including a dishwasher and washing machine.
- Living room with a comfy sofa, a TV, a coffee table, and a table with four chairs.
- Balcony with a table and two chairs.
- Bedroom 1: one double bed (mattress included), shelves and a 'three door' closets.
- Bedroom 2: one king-size bed (mattress included), a wardrobe, a clothes rail, a desk and a chair.
- Bathroom with bathtub/shower and toilets.
- Lots of storage in hallway closets useful for all the bits and bobs to hide away
* Young or not so young professionals welcome
* Couples welcome
* Only long term term tenancy agreement
* Well located for local amenities & a variety of shopping outlets and excellent bars in Dalston, Highbury and Islington, and Angel areas (just 5 mins by bus or 15 mins walk)
* Excellent transport links to Central London (bus, overground and tube)
The property is managed by a private landlord which are pretty speedy when it comes to fixing stuff in the house.
Monthly rent is 1,733 per month, plus council tax + bills which come roughly at around 225-250 per month.
A deposit equivalent to 4-6 weeks of rent is also required.
Don't delay, contact me today for any questions or to arrange a viewing!