Available Tue Oct 06
On or renewed Mon Sep 14
The flat is AMAZING with:
- wooden floor and high ceilings
- 1 large bedroom with lots of storage and located on the courtyard side (very quiet)
- 1 bathroom with a bath tub
- 1 large room with an equipped kitchen, a dining side and a leisure one where you can install a projector to watch films on the wide white wall
- 1 large balcony facing south where you can spend spring + summer eating outside or growing plants and/or vegetables all year
The flat is located on the first floor in a 3 flats/floor building with enough room to park 2 bikes (in the ground floor).
Sadly, no pets allowed.
Price per week is 375, council tax is at 107/month, electricity bill with Bulb around 80-100/month (but you might be able to challenge this with another provider) and water around 10/month.
We will give priority to those who can buy a large part of our furniture (a big convertible sofa, a solid wood dining table, and few other things for 1500).
The landlord is very (very very) nice and super friendly.
Contact us via email if youre interested, visits after September 15th and before October 1st.