On or renewed Sun Jul 12
Flatsharing with one female (Av) age 36ish looking for 20-50
2 mins walking distance to Bow Road station, and Bow Church DLR station. 5 mins walking distance to Mile End Station and 10 mins to Queen Mary University.
Available on 10/07/2020.
The room has laminated floor, double glazing and is fully furnished with a good quality bed, a HUGE wardrobe, a bookcase, and a large desk.
- 24 hours supermarket
- 5 mins walk to cafe, bars and restaurants
- Great transportation to Central London, the City, Stratford, and Canary Wharf.
- 24 hours buses
- Pets not allowed
- References required
- Available date - 30/03/20
- Minimum term - 6 months
- The rent is 740 per month, plus electricity, the internet, and water bills
- Deposit is 800
- Clean/tidy and respectful people are welcome
You will only share one kitchen and one bathroom/toilet with one flatmate.
A little bit about me, I am a professional working in the City area, enjoy travelling, food and yoga. I am very clean and tidy and always respect other people's space. The flat is very peaceful and not a party house.
Viewing is available at weekdays and the weekend, please email me at email@example.com, I will reply to you soon.