Raise a concern with us
On or renewed Fri Apr 09
(Av) age 33ish looking for 20-45
I'm Nadav, living in our lovely flat in Bethnal Green. Sadly, both my housemates are moving out soon, so I'm looking for some new people to join me. This advert is for the room available in mid April (pictured), the other one will be available around mid May (it's a bit bigger and costs a bit more) - let me know if you're interested in that one instead and I can share more details and pictures.
About me: I'm male, 33, I work for a charity and am really into music, cooking, eating, ultimate frisbee, nights out, nights in, deep conversations, shallow conversations etc. We've had a really nice vibe in this flat - fun, friendly, respectful and chilled, even during lockdown - and I'd love to continue that, and find people who are up for hanging out and cooking together some of the time.
The location is great:
- 10 mins walk to Bethnal Green Station (and 15 mins to Stepney Green)
- An even shorter walk (1min) to a bus stop
- Many small shops nearby, and nice pubs and restaurants when the time comes
- Amazing green spaces - 10-15 mins from Victoria Park, Mile End Park and Regent's Canal
- Close to Shoreditch and Hackney, for when things start opening up again
It's a great flat too:
- 3 bedrooms in total
- Spacious living room, with plenty of sunlight
- Dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen (with a new dishwasher)
- Spacious shared bathroom with a new washing machine
- I'm working from home for now, mainly in my room. There's lots of space to work in the living room, with great light and good internet
- Bills are not included in the rent - they're about 80 p/m.
- But rent does include a fortnightly house cleaner (currently furloughed)
- Landlords are genuinely nice and very responsive
If interested, please drop me a line with some info about yourself!