Clean, friendly, and somewhat social to keep the flat homely and chilled out.
- New to South-East London / East London native
- Work from home most days
- Work in Ecommerce
- Loves music, netflix, healthy(ish) eating, travel, fashion.
- Double storage bed, lamp, bedside table & mattress (brand new)
- Clothes rail, chest of drawers (brand new)
- 2 bed flat
- Newly refurbished kitchen with washer/dryer, fridge freezer, Smeg oven and hob
- Bath & shower (bathroom will also be renovated soon)
- Living room: sofa, table & chairs, 55 inch TV, plants
- Communal garden
- Free street parking on this road, if you have a car
- Flat is in brilliant location opposite Aldi, Co-Op, post office, pharmacy, parks, pubs etc.
- I have a kitten , so you must be able to live with a pet
- ALL bills included @ 650 per month - inc. Broadband, gas & electric
- 1 month deposit required @ 650
- Close to many transport links:
Anerley (overground & southern rail zone 4), Crystal Palace (overground & network rail zone 3), Penge West (overground & southern rail zone 4), Birkbeck (national rail & tramlink zone 4)
Straight bus links into Crystal Palace, Brixton, Croydon, Bromley
I am considering short & long term lets and/or Mon-Fri lets, so just let me know your requirements if interested and we can discuss.
Near and Near-ish Stations
|To London Bridge
Nearest Bus Routes
|Bus number||Distance in m|
£650 Inc Util & CTax
Avail Wednesday 19 February
On or renewed 11 February
Flatsharing with One female
(Av) age 31ish looking for 20-45
Flatshare interests and occupations
Int: Loves music, netflix, healthy(ish) eating, travel, fashion.
Contact and notebook
|mail-outline ||Email pop up|
|favorite ||Put in my notebook|
|flag ||Raise a concern with us|