Property General Information
£1650 Exc Util & Exc CTax
Property Tick Boxes
Flat DescriptionOne bed Victorian, split-level flat available to rent in the Heaver conservation area, equidistant between Balham (northern line and overground) and Tooting Bec (northern line) stations. First floor.
Fully furnished to a high spec throughout:
* Kitchen with integrated dishwasher, full height fridge-freezer, washer/drier, and induction hob
* Luxury bathroom with double-ended, extra-wide bath, and shower over
* Large living room, with huge lead-light windows (note that the curtains in the pictures have been replaced with plain white curtains), comfortable three-seater sofa, and standard lamp
* Double bedroom with large built in wardrobes and bay window with custom-made Designers Guild blinds
* Entry phone system for extra security and convenience
Available for a minimum twelve months.
Contact and notebookPut in My Notebook
This advertiser expressly does NOT wish to be approached by estate agents or others offering their services. Telephone numbers and e-mail links constitute personal data that is NOT placed by the advertiser to solicit approaches from agents. Doing so is a clear breach of the Data Protection Acts (misuse of personal data).
Near and Near-ish Stations
Nearest Bus Routes