Property General Information
£1250 Exc Util & Exc CTax
Property Tick Boxes
Flat DescriptionStunning modern open-plan loft-style one bed furnished apartment in award-winning small development off Westminster Bridge Road, Waterloo. First floor flat.
In the heart of the lively Waterloo and Lower Marsh Area:
- 1 minute walk from great shops, pubs, bars, post office, Lower Marsh Market, cycle docking station and Archbishops Park (with tennis courts).
- 10 minutes walk from River Thames, South Bank Centre and the Houses of Parliament;
- 20 minutes walk from Covent Garden.
Great transport links - Zone 1:
- 200m from Lambeth North station (Bakerloo)
- 400m from Waterloo Station (Jubilee, Northern lines & Waterloo Main Line Station terminal).
- 50m from several bus stops.
- On street car parking available with a resident's parking permit.
- Bicycle storage in courtyard
Modern highly insulated energy-efficient construction:
- Fully furnished.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Shower room and storage cupboard.
- Shared courtyard garden.
- Equipped with washer-dryer, dishwasher, central heating, fridge-freezer, oven, hob
- Wired for telephone, central TV aerial, video entryphone, broadband.
- Laminated timber flooring throughout.
- Bright and airy, with full-height opening windows.
Suit young professionals, singles or couples, or as pied-a-terre.
Excludes utilities and council tax.
Deposit and references required. No pets.
Contact and notebookPut in My Notebook
This advertiser expressly does NOT wish to be approached by estate agents or others offering their services. Telephone numbers and e-mail links constitute personal data that is NOT placed by the advertiser to solicit approaches from agents. Doing so is a clear breach of the Data Protection Acts (misuse of personal data).
Near and Near-ish Stations
Nearest Bus Routes