Property General Information
£1200 Exc Util & Exc CTax
Property Tick Boxes
Flat DescriptionNewly renovated 1 bed flat in Leyton (semi furnished)
We are moving to Stockholm in July and are renting our flat in Leyton indefinitely. It's a nice and spacious one bedroom flat with a lounge, balcony and a lot of built-in storage space. The location is on Leyton High Rd, 7min walk from the tube and 2min walk from the up-and-coming Francis Rd.
* High Road Leyton, 7min walk to Leyton tube - Cental Line (24h on the weekend)
* A first floor former council flat on about 40m2, newly painted walls and a new oak flooring
* A small but nice balcony that fits 2 chairs
* Kitchen with a lot of storage space and new white goods - a Bosch washer/dryer and a large Hoover fridge/freezer
* Central heating and double glazing
* Built-in storage in the hallway
Double bed with mattress and built-in storage, large IKEA wardrobe and chest of drawers, sofa, coffee table and dinner table.
Contact and notebookPut in My Notebook
This advertiser expressly does NOT wish to be approached by estate agents or others offering their services. Telephone numbers and e-mail links constitute personal data that is NOT placed by the advertiser to solicit approaches from agents. Doing so is a clear breach of the Data Protection Acts (misuse of personal data).
Near and Near-ish Stations
Nearest Bus Routes