Property General Information
£1500 Exc Util & Exc CTax
Property Tick Boxes
Flat DescriptionOne double bedroom flat located on the third floor offering a superb living space with a high specification. It is situated in a great area, which is within 10 minutes from Canary Wharf and couple minutes from South Quay. With access to both the jubilee line and DLR from here, routes to the city and the wider London area is effortless.
The flat benefits from a generous open-plan reception room with a dining area, a modern kitchen with granite worktops, a private balcony with side dock views, a spacious double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, plus an additional guest w/c and large separate storage cupboard.
The building has a main central entrance with entry phone system, 24/7 concierge desk, winter garden access and lifts.
The flat is ideally located in the area, which offers a multitude of restaurants and bars as well as a vast shopping centre. For those who enjoy jogging far from the traffic, or winter walks, the Thames riverside is just a stones throw away.
- Minimum 6 months tenancy, however, long-term tenancy is preferred.
- Rent: £1500 excl. utility bills (with an exception of water).
- Council tax is also not included (tax band D)
- Rent directly from the landlady. References are required.
- The flat is available early July (furnished). Please enquire if you are interested in an unfurnished space.
- Ideal for a professional couple or a single professional.
- Recently upgraded SMEG washing machine and dishwasher.
- EPC Energy rating B
Contact and notebookPut in My Notebook
This advertiser expressly does NOT wish to be approached by estate agents or others offering their services. Telephone numbers and e-mail links constitute personal data that is NOT placed by the advertiser to solicit approaches from agents. Doing so is a clear breach of the Data Protection Acts (misuse of personal data).
Near and Near-ish Stations
Nearest Bus Routes